Check this page for current information regarding live-streaming of morning worship services and other normally-conducted-at-the-building functions.
The following plan is based on the KC mayor's order of June 26, 2020 requiring facial coverings be worn by employees and visitors to public buildings when 6' of distancing isn't possible.
On Monday, June 29 the elders met, prayed, and discussed this new order and how Northland would operate based on that order. The following was decided:
1. Seats in the Upper Room and Sanctuary will be reconfigured so that rows and aisles are 6' apart with rows long enough to accommodate family groupings at either end with sufficient distance between the groups.
2. Since seating will be configured to allow the 6' of distancing required by the order, wearing of masks will not be mandatory. Each person in attendance can decide whether or not to wear a face covering.
3. Masks will not be provided.
4. Communion and offering plates will be available at the tables.
5. We expect each person in attendance to respect the preferences of every other person in this matter.
Beginning Wednesday evening, April 8, we will be starting to live-stream our mid-week Bible study. Log-on to it will be the same as for logging on to the Sunday morning worship service EXCEPT YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THE MICROPHONE ON YOUR DEVICE UNMUTED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION.
PLEASE NOTE: The current plan is to resume these services at the church building on Wednesday, May 20. See the notice above.
Beginning Sunday, April 19, the adult Sunday School class that normally meets in the Upper Room will be live-streamed. Log-on to it will be the same as for logging on to the Sunday morning worship service. You will need to log-on to it after the morning worship service has concluded, and YOU WILL NEED OT HAVE THE MICROPHONE ON YOUR DEVICE UNMUTED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION.
PLEASE NOTE: The current plan is to resume all classes at the church building on Sunday, May 17.