IN-PERSON SERVICES HAVE RESUMED, BUT LIVE-STREAMING WILL CONTINUE
LIVE-STREAM LOGON INSTRUCTIONS
Those Who Have Previously Successfully Joined a Live Stream Follow These Instructions:
1. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the “Click Here to Access the ZOOM Live-Stream” link. A box will appear labeled “Open URL:Zoom Launcher” or “Open Zoom” depending on the operating system of your device.
3. At the bottom of the box click on “Open URL:Zoom Launcher” or “Open Zoom”. You will be taken directly to the live-stream and automatically be logged in. If asked to enter a password, enter 245796
Those Who Have NOT Previously Successfully Joined a Live Stream Follow These Instructions:
1. At the bottom of this page is a link titled “Click Here to Access the ZOOM Live-Stream”. Click on that link.
2. The ZOOM app will be loaded onto the device you are using. You must accept the app and allow it to install in order to view the live-stream.
3. Once installed the app will ask you to enter your name. This will identify you to the host computer that is sending out the live-stream. If asked to enter a password for the meeting, enter 245796 PLEASE NOTE: NO ONE VIEWING THE BROADCAST WILL BE ABLE TO SEE YOU!!!! THE VIDEO IS STRICTLY A 1-WAY STREAM FROM THE CHURCH SERVICE TO THE VIEWERS.
4. BE SURE TO MUTE THE MICROPHONE ON YOUR DEVICE!! While no one can see you, everyone can hear you if your microphone isn’t muted. The operator at the host pc can mute some devices remotely, but others can’t be muted by the host operator. So, it is vital that each participant verifies that his/her device has been muted, and if it hasn’t, to mute it his/her self. Once you have entered your name you will be allowed to view the live stream as soon as the "meeting" is opened by the host at the church building. ONCE YOU HAVE LOGGED IN TO THE LIVE-STREAM CHECK THE LOWER LEFT CORNER OF THE IMAGE ON YOUR SCREEN. IF THE MICROPHONE ICON THERE IS NOT MUTED, PLEASE CLICK THAT ICON TO MUTE THE MICROPHONE ON YOUR DEVICE. THAT WILL PREVENT ALL VIEWERS FROM HEARING WHAT YOU MIGHT BE SAYING.
NOTE: This is a 1-time install. Logging on to all subsequent Northland worship service live-streams will be much easier. Simply follow the directions in the section above labeled “For Those Who Have Previously Successfully Joined a Live-Stream”.
Matthew - “For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I with them.”
NOTE: PLEASE MUTE THE MICROPHONE AND TURN OFF THE VIDEO ON YOUR DEVICE TO PREVENT YOUR BEING SEEN AND HEARD BY EVERYONE LOGGED ON !!!!